জনপ্রিয় পোস্টসমূহ

রবিবার, ১৩ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১১

13-02-2011

Today is not simple day like another day. Today BD people enjoying Bosonto Utsob. It's the one kinds of our regional festival. In bengoli today is 1st Falgun.......Comming Bosonto season.this is so much favorite for Bangladeshi people.

This day in my university ( Dhaka University) running many many festival programs like... live concert,  show concert, music, drama etc...

Today I arrival in my campus at 10.00. just few minute i visited my campus and going to my friends Jony's Hall.
I staying Hall quest room for using Wi-Fi. It's free internet using for us. I like this.........

me & jony browsing internet a long time. we forgot to take our lunch.......ha ha ha
this is day will be memorable day for me because this day I make this Blog from this site as free......
 I don't know well about using blog but I trying to use this.......

Other hand, my some friends calling me to join Bosonto festival but I can't find ant interest to join that's program......

Always I thinking how can we Change our Bangladesh...........

running.................................    


         


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন